‘Family, Community & You’
We deliver a range of services and supports falling into the following categories:
- Community Development
- Mental Health & Well Being
- Early Years (Childcare)
- Family Support & Meitheal
- Life Skills & Counselling
- Recreational & Leisure
- Information & Advice
- Community Workshops & Training
Hillview Resource Centre participates in local, regional and national networking events through the Eastern Region Forum of FRC’s and the National Forum of FRC’s. We plan every three years as part of good practice and implement an annual Operational Plan to help guide our work and prioritise based in need.
Hillview Resource Centre is part of the National Programme of 120 FRC’s and we work towards five national outcomes (see below). We do this by planning and reviewing our implementation plan with Directors and staff. This involves taking periodic surveys in the immediate area and incorporating these findings into our work where possible.
Hillview Resource Centre is a prevention and early intervention community based service that provides a hub of supports to children, young people their families and the wider community. Our ethos is based on delivering supports through community development principles which nurtures social inclusion.
FRC National Outcomes:
- Health – healthy physically, mentally & emotionally
- Education – supported in active learning
- Safety – safe from accidental and intentional harm; secure in the immediate and wider physical environment
- Income – economically secure
- Participation – part of positive networks of family, friends, neighbours and the community
Hillview is part funded through the Family Support Services Unit (FSSU) of Tusla as one of 120 FRC’s nationally to deliver specific supports to the community. All programme costs are funded by the organisation.