‘Family, Community & You’
Supports fall into the following categories:
Community Development | Early Years (Childcare) | Family Support & Meitheal | Life Skills & Counselling | Recreational | Information & Advice and Education & Training
Hillview Resource Centre participates in local, regional and national networking events through the Eastern Region Forum of FRC’s and the National Forum of FRC’s. We plan every three years as part of good practice and implement an annual Operational Plan to help guide our work and prioritise based in need.
Hillview Resource Centre is part of the National Programme of 109 FRC’s and we work towards five national outcomes (see below). We do this by planning and reviewing our implementation plan with Directors and staff. This involves taking periodic surveys in the immediate area and incorporating these findings into our work where possible.
Hillview Resource Centre is a prevention and early intervention community based service that provides a hub of supports to children, young people their families and the wider community. Our ethos is based on delivering supports through community development principles which nurtures social inclusion.
FRC Programme National Outcomes:
- Health – healthy physically, mentally & emotionally
- Education – supported in active learning
- Safety – safe from accidental and intentional harm; secure in the immediate and wider physical environment
- Income – economically secure
- Participation – part of positive networks of family, friends, neighbours and the community